Throughout my career, certain topics frequently came up during interactions with clients. I realized that many questions often came from those in my own age group: Millennials.
- Real Estate
I named this site “Millennials & Beyond” to reflect this belief.
My name is Xavier Williams. I am a re-entry Economics student at the University of California, Berkeley. I took a non-traditional path on my journey towards higher education. After high school I decided to enter the work force instead of going to college. I was fortunate to work my way up the from an entry-level sales job into managing various teams.
My journey has helped me locate my passion: leading and inspiring others to reach success.
Experiences from my previous career journey:
- Personal Banker advising clients in financial affairs.
- Real Estate agent providing credit guidance to future first-time home buyers.
- Sales Professional in the technology / wireless industry
My Studies include:
- Associates of Arts degrees in Political Science & Economics while at West Valley College.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics at the University of California in progress.
- Studied Global Citizenship & Modern fiction abroad in France.
My Academic Achievements include:
- Chosen as 1 of 5 President’s Scholars from my graduating class at West Valley College. Click here to read about this honor.
- Accepted to the top ranked U.S. public university: University of California, Berkeley.
- Accepted and earned a full-tuition scholarship to Columbia University in the Ivy-League.
I have two boxer dogs named Leila & Curry.
Favorite Sports Teams:
- Golden State Warriors
- San Francisco 49ers
- San Francisco Giants
Favorite non-home game attended:
2014 NFC Championship game, Seahawks vs 49ers. (Sad day)
Favorite U.S. City to Visit: New York
Favorite country to vacation: Jamaica.
Favorite Burger Joint: Shake Shack
Sorry fellow Californians, it’s definitely better than In-N-Out
Favorite Pizza Joint: Joe’s Pizza, New York
New York has the best pizza, sorry Chicagoans. California please step your game up.
Favorite Burrito Joint: Jalisco’s Taqueria, San Jose
California is King of Mexican food outside of Mexico.
Favorite Taco Joint/Taco Truck: Tacos Sinaloa, Oakland
Did I mention we have the best Mexican food in California?